When your roof is leaking from around your chimney the most common cause for this is the chimney flashing. Chimney flashings are known as being trouble spots on roofs, but with our five point chimney flashing system you no longer have to worry about your chimney flashing leaking.
Our five point chimney flashing system.
- Step 1: Installation of water and ice shield around the base of the chimney and up the walls of the chimney
- Step 2: Installation of shingles and wall step flashings around the base of the chimney.
- Step 3: Cutting a 1/2″ groove in your chimney to accept our custom bent chimney flashing.
- Step 4: Bending and installing your custom bend chimney flashing.
- Step 5: Caulking all joints and head nails on your chimney flashing